A home by US architect Michael Reynolds
Imagine a home that heats itself, that provides its own water, that grows its own food. Imagine that it needs no expensive technology, that it recycles its own waste, that it has its own power source. And now imagine that it can be built anywhere, by anyone, out of the things society throws away.
Audio post reblogged from with 232 notes - Played 1,495 times
Strangers // The Kinks
The stunningly beautiful Nkwichi Lodge is located in the Manda Wilderness Conservation Area on the shore of Lake Niassa, the 9th largest lake in the world. The lake features crystal clear water which is home to a greater variety of indigenous fish species than any other lake. With 8 secluded beaches, Nkwichi is the perfect setting to discover a lost world; a fresh-water oasis and an Africa untouched.
is this a squirrel or what
I just made the most inhuman noise
WHEN IT REALIZES THE PERSON IS STILL THERE AND GOES BACK TO BEING ‘DEAD’oh my god
The massive Perseus cluster
i did this in public once and faceplanted in front of like 200 people #cutelooks
Well at least
Certain plants can purify the air taking out toxins or bad or stale air, these are some wonderful plants to keep around the home.
1. Bamboo Palm: It removes formaldahyde and is also said to act as a natural humidifier.
2. Snake Plant: It absorb nitrogen oxides and formaldahyde.
3. Areca Palm: One of the best air purifying plants for general air cleanliness.
4. Spider Plant: Great indoor plant for removing carbon monoxide and other toxins or impurities. Spider plants are one of three plants NASA deems best at removing formaldahyde from the air.
5. Peace Lily: Peace lilies could be called the “clean-all.” They’re often placed in bathrooms or laundry rooms because they’re known for removing mold spores. Also know to remove formaldahyde and trichloroethylene.
6. Gerbera Daisy: Not only do these gorgeous flowers remove benzene from the air, they’re known to improve sleep by absorbing carbon dioxide and giving off more oxygen over night.
and you can choose what kind of tree you want to become
just imagine cemeteries looking like this
life after death
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTthis is how all cemeteries should look. its awkward to hug a gravestone. imagine hugging your grandma/tree. ugh rebuild all cemeteries
And then the trees get chopped down to make paper. And that paper gets made into books. Because we’re all just stories in the end.
Your thoughts are received subliminally by others in their brains and hearts. This has been demonstrated experimentally by Dr. Gary Schwartz (Energy Healing Experiments, Atria, 2008). Most people perceive your moods subliminally and a few actually receive your thoughts as messages. According to the findings of quantum physics, the whole world is connected in ways we are just beginning to understand.
Page 1 of 289